Santa and Friends Playtime Paper Dolls
Christmas is a time of anticipation and the kids will love making and playing with these Santa and Friends Playtime Paper Dolls. You have the option of printing out the outlines for the kids to color or printing the clothes on colored paper.
Santa Claus, Saint Nicholas, Saint Nick, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle, Santy, or simply Santa is a figure with legendary, historical and folkloric origins who, in many Western cultures, is said to bring gifts to the homes of the good children on 24 December, the night before Christmas Day. Source: Useless Daily – 16 mind blowing facts about Santa Claus!
- Playtime Paper Doll Body
- Playtime Paper Doll Hair
- Card Stock, skin tone (optional)
- Red, White, Green and Skin tone Construction paper
- Crayons, Markers or colored pencils (optional)
- Glue Sticks
- Print out your Playtime paper doll body on your skin tone card stock, You can use plain paper but it won’t hold up as well. If you are printing out the paper doll and clothes for the kids to color, have them color first and then cut out. It will make it easier. If you are making Mrs. Claus and the elves, you will need a body for each and hair for everyone except Santa.
- For Mrs. Claus and Santa’s clothes make sure you print them on the red construction paper. The elves can be printed on red or green construction paper. You can mix and match their costumes. Obvious Santa’s beard and trim need to be printed on white . The kids will have a great time creating and playing with their Christmas paper dolls.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags playtime paper dolls