Button Wreath Craft
Check out Grandmother’s button box and use them to make pretty package decorations and cards with this Button Wreath Craft . Great way to reuse old materials and it can be saved to be used year after year.
The word button is from the French word bouton, meaning bud or knob – buttons, as ornaments, date back several thousand years. Until the introduction of the “button hole”, buttons were generally ornamental. Some believe the crusaders introduced the button hole to Europe from the middle east. Source: Button Country – Fun Facts
- Red and green buttons
- Card stock or heavy paper
- Tacky glue
- Use two small circle shapes to create a wreath and cut out.
- Glue green buttons around the circle to form the wreath Glue red button representing holly berries around the wreath.
- Make a bow and glue to the top of the wreath
- Attach to your package for the perfect decoration.
These projects are created by Terri, Betty, Jamie or one of the talented staff members at MakingFriends.com. They have been created exclusively for publication on FreeKidsCrafts.com with supplies you'll be able to find around your house.
Tags Wreath crafts