Patriotic Tissue Paper Wreath
Hang this Patriotic Tissue Paper Wreath in the window in recognition of the service men and women who protect our country over the years. This is a great craft for any of our patriotic observances and can be saved with all your precious decorations for use at any time.
Offering flowers at a memorial site is a ritual that occurs around the world, symbolizing the beauty and brevity of life. Source: Arlington National Cemetery – Wreath Layings
- Paper Plate
- Tacky Glue
- Red, White and Blue Tissue Paper
- 6″ Ribbon or Cord
- Star Stickers or Sequins
- Cut the middle out of a paper plate, leaving just a 1-2″ ring. Discard middle.
- Cut 4″ squares of red, white and blue tissue paper. Glue to paper plate ring. Older kids can follow our design or make their own. Younger kids can randomly glue the pieces to the plate.
- Finish by adding some star stickers or sequins.
- Glue a 6″ loop to the back to make a hanger.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags 4th of July crafts