Decorate trees to `honor the men and women in military service. This ornament is a perfect gift to make for any veteran or service person for any occasion or to add to your own collection. Recommended for ages 12 and up.
Thomas Edison’s assistants came up with the idea of electric lights for Christmas trees. Source: History – History of Christmas Trees
- 2-1/2″ Styrofoam Ball
- Approximately 200 Blue Sequins
- Approximately 100 Red Sequins
- Approximately 100 White Sequins
- Sequin Pins
- Small Ribbon Bow
- Tacky Glue
- Hair Pin
- Thin Rubber Band
- Push a hair pin half way in on the top of the ball. This will be the hanger.
- Place a thin rubber band around the middle of the Styrofoam ball.
- Squeeze some tacky glue out on a piece of wax paper. Pick up a white sequin with a pin and scoop up some glue with the tip of the pin. Press into the Styrofoam ball right beneath the rubber ban. Continue adding pins with white sequins all around the ball completely covering the rubber band.
- Beneath add a row of red, then white, alternating until the bottom is covered.
- Do the top in blue in the same manner. Working around the hair pin hanger.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.