Beaded USA Flag Craft
Make this Beaded USA Flag Craft to show your support for our athletes at the Olympics. It’s a great project for a group to get together and make or just to enjoy by yourself. You’ll find lots of occasions to bring this out or keep it on your backpack year round to show your pride for our country. You can find lots of other red, white and blue crafts by going to Patriotic Crafts.
June 6th is the commemoration of D-Day. Have the kids make and wear this beaded USA flag designed by the FreeKidsCrafts Team with pride in memory of all of those servicemen who gave their lives for freedom for all people.
When a military operation is being planned, its actual date and time is not always known exactly. The term “D-Day” was therefore used to mean the date on which operations would begin, whenever that was to be
- 15 White Pony Beads
- 12 Red Pony Beads
- 9 Blue Pony Beads
- Lanyard Hook
- Stiffen the ends of the cord with white glue. Let dry.
- Tie a lanyard hook or key ring to middle of the cord.
- On the right hand cord string on six white pony beads. With the left hand cord go through the same beads in the opposite direction. Pull on both cords, tightening the beads up close to the lanyard hook. Repeat to weave a total of six rows.
- Tie off each cord close to the last bead.
- Dab a bit of white glue on each knot. Let dry. Trim.
These projects are created by Terri, Betty, Jamie or one of the talented staff members at MakingFriends.com. They have been created exclusively for publication on FreeKidsCrafts.com with supplies you'll be able to find around your house.