TV Remote Control Holder
Kids will make Dad the King of the remote control by making him his own TV Remote Control Holder. Making a gift that has a real use like the TV Remote Control Holder means that it will be around for a long time. Every time Dad looks at it he will smile and remember that you put some real effort into your gift.
Did you know that the first TV remote made by Zenith was called Lazy Bones and was connected to the TV by a wire? Source Wikipedia – Remote Control
- Small Pringles Can
- 24 Craft Sticks
- Vinyl Letters Spelling “DAD”
- Tacky Glue
- Vinyl Scraps
- Rubber Band
- Spread a thin layer of tacky glue all over the outside of a small pringles can.
- Cover the can with craft sticks lining up the bottom of the sticks with the bottom of the pringles can. Hold in place with a rubber band while drying.
- Glue on the vinyl letters spelling “DAD”.
- Cut two strips of vinyl 3/4″ x 12″. Glue one around the bottom of the can and the other around the top of the can.
Small Pringles Can
24 Craft Sticks
Vinyl Letters Spelling "DAD"
Spread a thin layer of tacky glue all over the outside of a small pringle can.
Cover the can with craft sticks lining up the bottom of the sticks with the bottom of the pringles can. Hold in place with a rubber band while drying.
Glue on the vinyl letters spelling "DAD". Cut two strips of vinyl 3/4" x 12". Glue one around the bottom of the can and the other around the top of the can.
This craft is reprinted courtesy of MakingFriends.com.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos!More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.