Fathers Day Uniform Shirt Card
Kids can make this Fathers Day Uniform Shirt Card is for those wonderful Dads who wear a uniform to work. Match the color of the card to his uniform color. Dads don’t always work in a white shirt and tie so show him that you appreciate the hard work he does for you and the family with this Fathers Day Uniform Shirt Card.
Pony Express Riders originally wore blue pants and a red shirt, but the uniform was never really enforced and fell into disuse. Each man was issued a lightweight rifle, a pistol, a bugle, gloves, boots, and a Bible.
- 1 sheet of blue construction paper (or brown or whatever color matches Dads shirt)
- 1 sheet white construction paper
- dark blue marker
- glue stick
- 3 buttons
- white craft glue
- Roll blue construction paper so that each end touches each other, then crease to fold. This will create the shirt.
- Cut a piece of white construction paper to fit inside the blue shirt, just enough to cover the back panel. Glue in place.
- Fold down the corners of each blue flap to create the collar (see photo).
- Draw a rectangular pocket on the right side flap with pencil, then outline with blue marker. Use scissors to cut the top of the pocket open.
- From the remaining white construction paper, cut a piece small enough to slide into the pocket and write “#1 DAD” on it.
- From white construction paper, cut an oval shape for the name tag. Write dad’s first name in the oval and glue to the left side panel of the blue shirt. Outline the oval with blue marker.
- Use white craft glue to add three buttons on the right side panel along the edge.
- Write a thoughtful letter to your dad on the white paper inside the card.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.