Bat Pencil Topper Craft
This Bat Pencil Topper craft makes the perfect party favor if your child has an October birthday. You might also set it up as a party project for the children. It is also a good individual or classroom project. So… plan for Halloween fun now!
Without bats, say goodbye to bananas, avocados and mangoes. Over 300 species of fruit depend on bats for pollination(link is external). Bats help spread seeds for nuts, figs and cacao — the main ingredient in chocolate. Without bats, we also wouldn’t have plants like agave or the iconic saguaro cactus. Source: U. S. Dept of the Interior – 13 Awesome Facts About Bats
- Black Construction Paper
- Mini Wiggle Eyes
- Print out the bat body pattern.
- Lay the pattern on top of two pieces of black paper
- Staple outside the bat body, giving you enough room to cut.
- Cut through all three pieces of paper at once if possible or use the pattern twice
- Put glue on both wings and fit around the pencil top.
- Glue on wiggle eyes and you’ve got happy kids.`
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print in the correct size
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.