Thank You Rainbow Card
This Thank You Rainbow Card is a great way for kids to express their appreciation for the front line workers who are trying to protect us all from the Coronavirus. This printable thank you card is available in color and black and white. Young children enjoy being a part of what is going on around them and this is a good way for them to be involved and give adults an opportunity to discuss what is happening during this time. A Thank You Rainbow Card from children in the community can be a bright spot in a front line workers hectic day.
Did you know that two thirds of all front line workers are women? Source: Center for Economic Policy and Research- A Basic Demographic Profile of Frontline Industries.
- White Paper
- Glue Stick
- Crayons, Markers or Colored Pencils (Optional)
- Print out as many cards as you want to distribute. Select either the color or the black and white version.
- If you have selected the black and white version, it is always good to color your pictures before cutting out. It makes it easier.
- Cut out the pictures and the Thank You Card on the solid lines.
- Fold the card on the dotted line.
- Decorate your cards with the pictures
- Add a message inside the cards and check with your parents to see how they can be distributed to front line workers.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Award your kids with an inexpensive and colorful Front Line Worker Patch from MakingFriends.com. They can wear them, collect them or trade them.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags thank you cards