Patriotic Photo Frame Craft
This Patriotic Photo Frame is perfect for the kids to make as a Memorial Day tribute and as a gift for the military serviceman for Father’s Day. Once the original purpose is served, the frame becomes a treasure for the Christmas tree year after year.
Approximately 416,800 military personnel died in World War II. They are just a few of the many we honor on Memorial Day.
- 6 Jumbo Craft Sticks
- Foamie Stars
- 1 White Pipe Cleaner
- 1 Each Red, Blue and Silver Pipe Cleaners
- 4″ x 5″ Piece of Cardboard
- Red, White, Blue Paint and Brush
- Pencil, Ruler, Tacky Glue and Hot Glue
- Photo Trimmed to 2.5″ x 3″
- Mark off 2” on three of the jumbo craft sticks. Paint that areablue. Paint the rest of two of the sticks white. Paint the rest of the
third jumbo craft stick red. Paint two of the remaining sticks red. Paint the last jumbo craft stick white. Let dry.
- Spread a thin layer of tacky glue on the cardboard. Lay the painted sticks on top using the photo as a guide.
- Glue foamie stars in the blue field.
- Hot glue the white pipe cleaner to the back for a hanger.
- Wrap each of the metallic pipe cleaners around a pencil and slide off.
- Hot glue one end to the back of the flag hanger.
- Glue photo to flag.
- Cut out the strips of words on the printable. Glue to flag.
- Select your favorite photo of a service person and glue to the frame using the photo as a reference.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags father's day crafts for kids to makememorial day crafts
love love love it