Paper Plate Daddys Girl Crown Craft
Wake Daddy up on Father’s Day with a crown declaring that you are his little girl. It will put a smile on his face that will last the whole day. Just don’t wake him up too early. This paper plate craft is one that can easily be made by young school age children.
Life can get scary and things can get hard. The good news is that as a daddy’s girl, you’ve always got an amazing friend on your side. You’ll never enter a battle on your own. Even better, your companion will be smart, strong, and dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome for you. Source: LifeHack- 25 Amazing Things About Being a Daddy”s Girl
- Paper Plate
- Black Marker
- Decorative Trim (optional)
- Fold a paper plate in half and draw a half heart on the fold.
- Cut the inside of the plate along the rim with the plate still folded until you come to the heart and then cut around the heart shape.
- Open the fold and write your message to Dad.
- We glued a play boa for a little fancy trim, but you can decorate it in any way that makes you happy.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags hats and crowns