Bandanna No Sew Purse
Set a trend with this Bandanna No Sew Purse. All it takes are two bandannas and a pair of good scissors. If you made your face mask out of a bandanna, you can make the purse to match. You’ll be the envy of all your friends.
Did you know the original bandanna or Badhnati as it was known, originated in Kashmir and came to America via Scotland? It has been used for practical purposes as well as political causes starting with Washington. Source; Heddels -The History of the Bandanna
- Two 22″ Bandannas
- Sharp Scissors
- Cut a 1″ border around all four sides of both Bandannas in one piece. Set aside for the handle.
- Place bandannas wrong sides together, lining up edges.
- Cut a slit every 3/4″ cutting up to the most inner printed square on the bandanna. Cut out the corners and discard.
- Beginning at one of the corners, take one of the fringes from the top and one from the bottom and tie them together in a double knot. Tie one on each corner.
- Continue tying all around except for the top. This will be left open.
- To make the handle, cut each long scrap that you set aside into two equal pieces. Discard one piece and braid the other three together knotting at each end at each side of the bag. Iron the top fringes down on each side.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags no sew projects