Recycled TP Binocular Craft
Are the kids ready to take a craft adventure on the high seas or in the jungle? Make these easy Binoculars to complete the outfit and add to their fun.
Binoculars were introduced to astronomy in 1609 by Galileo who was the first man to see the craters of the moon.
- 1/4″ black ribbon
- Black, dark green, medium green, light green & yellow acrylic paints
- 2 tissue paper cardboard rolls
- Hot glue
- Hole punch
- Paint tissue paper rolls according using the photo as a reference. Let dry.
- Glue painted rolls together.
- Punch holes and tie ribbon for neck strap.
These projects are created by Terri, Betty, Jamie or one of the talented staff members at MakingFriends.com. They have been created exclusively for publication on FreeKidsCrafts.com with supplies you'll be able to find around your house.