Kids will think that reading is even more fun when they have something like a Wacky Bookmark to keep their place. Even better it is a bookmark that they can make themselves with simple materials.
- Large Colored Paper Clips
- Fuzzy Sticks
- 7mm Wiggle Eyes
- Thin Stick Such a Skewer or a Thin Paint Brush
- Craft Glue
- Cut fuzzy sticks into lengths of your choice. Use the picture as a reference or make your own designs.
- Bend three pieces around the end of a large paper clips gluing in place.
- Coil the pieces around a skewer and slide the skewer out or trim and/or bend the pieces for another look.
- Glue on wiggle eyes.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos!More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags paper clip crafts