Wacky Bookmark Craft
Kids will think that reading is even more fun when they have something like a Wacky Bookmark to keep their place. Even better it is a bookmark that they can make themselves with simple materials.
The Norwegian Johan Vaaler is usually called the inventor of the paper clip. Norway had no patent office, so he filed an American patent for a set of square and triangular clips. That was in 1901. Source: Engines of Our Ingenuity – No. 769 THE PAPER CLIP
- Large Colored Paper Clips
- Fuzzy Sticks
- 7mm Wiggle Eyes
- Thin Stick Such a Skewer or a Thin Paint Brush
- Craft Glue
- Cut fuzzy sticks into lengths of your choice. Use the picture as a reference or make your own designs.
- Bend three pieces around the end of a large paper clips gluing in place.
- Coil the pieces around a skewer and slide the skewer out or trim and/or bend the pieces for another look.
- Glue on wiggle eyes.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags paper clip crafts