Veterans Day Poppy Project
This easy cut and paste Veterans Day poppy project will give the kids an opportunity to express their thanks to Veterans who served their country to keep everybody safe. Deliver to your local veteran’s organization and ask them to share with their residents or members.
Veterans Day is not a day that “belongs” to one veteran or multiple veterans, which is what an apostrophe implies. It’s a day for honoring all veterans so no apostrophe needed. Source: US Dept of Defense – 5 Facts to Know About Veterans
- Construction Paper: Red, Green, Yellow
- Black Marker
- Glue Stick
- Click on the pattern below and print poppy petals on red construction paper and leaves on green paper.
- Use a small glass or bottle to create a circle for the middle of the poppy on yellow paper.
- Glue the pieces together using the photo for reference.
- Add black dots with black marker
- Poppies can be given as is or mounted on paper as a card.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags veteran's day craft