Patriotic Parade Hat
Strike up the band and join in the parade with your own Patriotic Parade Hat designed by the FreeKidsCrafts team. This parade hat is an easy craft project that all the kids can take part in. Whether it is a family project or one for the classroom it helps to put them in the spirit of our national holidays.
Did you know that an Act of Congress made Stars and Stripes Forever by John Phillip Sousa the official march of the US? Source: Classic FM – The Best American Classical Music
- Card Stock
- Crayons or Markers (Optional)
- Print stripe pattern two times.
- Print star pattern. If using the black and white version, color in.
- Cut out groups of strips. There are two on each page. Glue ends together to make a band to fit around your head. Trim.
- Cut out the star blocks. Glue to the striped headband.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags hats and crowns