Fall is a wonderful time to make harvest and Thanksgiving crafts. Our Printable Cornucopia can be printed out in color for a quick cut and paste activity or in black and white to be colored by the children. Set up a separate area for the kids to work on this craft while you are putting final touches on the Thanksgiving feast.
The cornucopia is also know as a Horn of Plenty and is often filled in thankfulness with fruits and vegetables from an abundant harvest. Source: BRIGHT HUB EDUCATION = A Look Into Cornucopia History
- Printer (color optional)
- Crayons, markers, colored pencils
- Glue Sticks
- Exacto knife if being used by responsible adult
- Click on Printables and print out either the color or the black and white patterns. Cut out and color if you wish.
- I cut around three quarters of the inside rim of the cornucopia so the vegetables could be partially slid in to make it look like they were inside the basket.
- Using glue stick position the vegetables to make your fall harvest tumble out. Overlapping the vegetables makes it more interesting. Use the photo as a reference or create your own.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags easy kids crafts