Cut and Paste Healthy Food Craft
Getting kids, especially preschoolers, to become interested in healthy foods is easier when they can associate it with a fun activity like this Cut and Paste Healthy Food Craft. They will proudly display their knowledge to their parents by pointing out the healthy food options in the grocery store and at home. Putting that knowledge to use by trying those options is the next natural step and they are on their way to a healthier diet.
Kids love to copy adults, so don’t expect them to eat better than you do. Here are some healthy substitutes for foods you might find on your normal family menu. Source: Good Nutrition for Preschoolers – WebMD
- Construction Paper: green, red, purple and orange
- Glue Stick
- Safety Scissors (optional)
- Print out the pattern below.
- Cut or tear up construction paper in 1/2 inch to 1 inch squares. (an exact size is not important)
- Have the children match the color of the paper to the color of the healthy food on the printable and attach with the glue stick.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos!More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags Healthy food crafts