Valentine Button Frame
Buttons make wonderful craft materials for projects like this Valentine Button Frame. Make sure you strip all the old blouses and clothing of its buttons before you throw them away. Grandma’s eyes will light up when she sees her old buttons surrounding her loved ones.
Functional buttons with buttonholes for fastening or closing clothes appeared in Germany in the 13th century. They soon became widespread with the rise of snug-fitting garments in 13th- and 14th-century Europe. Source: Wikipedia – Buttons
- Red buttons. various sizes
- Red or Pink cardstock or construction paper
- Tacky glue
- Cut out a Valentine with a smaller Valentine cut out of the inside to create your frame.
- Glue buttons all over the frame. Let dry.
- Tape photo to the back of the frame.
- Make ribbon bow and glue to frame
You’ve just created a treasure to give to someone special
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.