Fortune Cookie Valentine Pins
Here is a Valentine craft that kids of all ages will enjoy making and giving. So have the kids “take out” their creative hats and dish up some special Valentine wishes for friends and family.
It is said that Valentine actually sent the first “valentine” greeting while in prison. It is believed that Valentine fell in love with a young girl — who may have been his jailor’s daughter — who visited him in jail. It is alleged that he wrote her a letter signed “From your Valentine,” an expression that is still in use today.
- Pink and Red Craft Foam or Circle Foamies
- Jewelry Craft Pin
- Low Temp Glue Gun
- Package in a Chinese Food Container
- For your Valentine Fortune Cookie Pins, cut a 2-3/4″ circle out of craft foam for each pin.
- Fold in half and put a dab of hot glue to hold it together. Put your thumb in one end and your middle finger in the other end. Pinch together, using your index finger to push in the center. Put a dab of hot glue where the the foam comes together so the cookie keeps its shape.
- Make up tags for fortunes and glue one end inside the cookie
- Hot glue on a pin.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags valentine crafts for teensvalentine gifts for kids to make
0 thoughts on “Fortune Cookie Valentine Pins”