Printable Princess Castle (Cut & Paste Craft)
A printable Princess Castle is just what every little girl needs to make her fairy tales come true. This castle craft is a fun project for practicing cutting skills and stimulating their minds to develop creative fairy tales of their own.
A folk tale called The Smith And The Devil, about a blacksmith selling his soul in a pact with the Devil in order to gain supernatural abilities, was estimated to go back 6,000 years to the Bronze Age. Source: BBC – Fairy tale origins thousands of years old, researchers say
- White Paper
- Glue Stick
- Print and cut out the castle.
- Roll in a circle and glue sides together. You may need to hold with large paper clips while it dries.
- Print and cut out the castle roof.
- Roll the roof to form a cone and glue where indicated.
- Cut and glue the flowers to the bottom of the castle using the picture as a reference.
- Just set the roof on the top of your castle and start to play
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags fairy tale crafts