Printable Daisy Crown
Make a flower crown to celebrate the arrival of Spring. This Printable Daisy Crown is easy and fun for young children to cut out and create. The shapes are simple and easy for young crafters to cut. What makes it even more fun are the Emoji faces that form the center of the Daisy. Troop Leaders: This is a great craft for Daisy Scouts; just color the centers in yellow if you don’t want to use the emojis. Brownies might like to make these crowns for new Daisys joining a troop.
White daisies are often thought to signify innocence and purity as well as new beginnings. Source: Flower Meaning – The Daisy Flower: It’s Meanings and Symbolism
- Cut green construction paper into 2″ strips.
- Glue the ends together to form a crown that fits your head.
- Click on the flower pattern to open in a new window to print on the white construction paper.
- Click on the emoji pattern to open in a new window to print on the white copy paper.
- Cut out the daisies and emojis.
- Glue emoji faces to the center of the daisy.
- Glue completed daisy to crown using the picture as a reference.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos!More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags hats and crowns