Printable Daisy Crown
Make a flower crown to celebrate the arrival of Spring. This Printable Daisy Crown is easy and fun for young children to cut out and create. The shapes are simple and easy for young crafters to cut. What makes it even more fun are the Emoji faces that form the center of the Daisy. Troop Leaders: This is a great craft for Daisy Scouts; just color the centers in yellow if you don’t want to use the emojis. Brownies might like to make these crowns for new Daisys joining a troop.
Most children enjoy making and wearing crowns so take a look at these other examples; Printable Apple Crown, Flower Power Headband or the Coloring Book Crown Craft.
The word Daisy translates to “days eye”. The Daisy was referred to as a “days eye” because of the way the flower petals curled inwards at night and then, spread wide in the morning. Source: Green and Vibrant – 23 Common Types of Daisies.
- Green Construction Paper
- White Construction Paper
- White Copy Paper
- Glue Stick
- Cut green construction paper into 2″ strips.
- Glue the ends together to form a crown that fits your head.
- Click on the flower pattern to open in a new window to print on the white construction paper.
- Click on the emoji pattern to open in a new window to print on the white copy paper.
- Cut out the daisies and emojis.
- Glue emoji faces to the center of the daisy.
- Glue completed daisy to crown using the picture as a reference.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags hats and crowns
0 thoughts on “Printable Daisy Crown”