Folded Paper Plate Fish
Our old friend the paper plate once again is the foundation of this Folded Paper Plate Fish. Fish are a popular topic for crafts and their marriage with the paper plate just seems like a natural one. The Folded Paper Plate Fish is economical to make and something that every child can decorate to make their own.
- Did you know that goldfish have teeth? They do, they are located in their throats where they crush their food. Source Swallow Aquatics – 17 Crazy Fact About Fish.
- Paper Plate
- Large Wiggle Eyes
- Tacky Glue
- Black Marker
- Fold Paper Plate in half and cut off outer ring leaving enough to create the fish’s tail. Cut a notch to create nose. Use picture as reference
- Open fish and paint outside. It might be good to have the kids think about what decorations they want on their fish before they start painting. They don’t have to be realistic. Mother Nature has a wild palette too.
- Paint and let dry. Add details with black marker.
- Glue on Wiggle Eyes and fold back up once everything is dry. Fish will stand on the rounded bottom.
- You will have a whole school of one of a kind fish swimming around your classroom.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos!More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags fish crafts