Paper Plate Turtle Craft
Make this friendly Paper Plate Turtle to decorate your walls and bulletin board. This is also a great project for the VBS Submerged theme. Check the related crafts below for more VBS Submerged projects. We’ve also included some books you might like to read.
Books you might like to read with this craft:
Foolish Tortoise by Richard Buckley
The Hare and the Tortoise by Aesop
The Turtle and the Moon by Charles Turner
- Green Paper Plate (Make sure it is green on the bottom too)
- Light Green Craft Foam or Card Stock
- Wiggle Eyes
- To make this project easier, take a look through your pantry for round and oval containers in various sizes to trace around. All different sizes can work. Cut out four ovals for feet and a larger oval for head.
- Turn the plate upside down and glue the ovals to the bottom positioning them as shown in the photo.
- Cut out a small triangle for a tail. Glue in place.
- Cut out a bunch of small circles. glue to the the top of the plate.
- Glue on wiggle eyes.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags turtle crafts