Paper Bag Safari Vest
This Paper Bag Safari Vest is a fun project for many of the VBS Jungle and Safari themed events. Paper bags are usually available at your grocery store but you may have to ask for them. The Paper Bag Safari Vest instantly turns your youngster into an adventure seeking explorer.
The word safari comes from Swahili and is an overland journey, usually a trip by tourists in Africa. Today, safaris are often to observe and photograph wildlife. Source: Wikipedia – Safari
- Grocery sized paper bag
- Glue Stick
- Printable Pattern
- Printable Pieces (Print 2)
- Lay the paper bag on your work surface with the flap to the back.
- Line up the pattern with the top of the bag. Staple on the outside of the cutting lines to keep in place. Cutting through all the layers. Cut off the arm holes and back opening.
- Lay the pattern back in place and cut the front opening only through the front of the bag.
- Cut out the printable piece.
- Design your vest and glue pieces in place.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags vbs crafts