New Years Eve Party Hat
You’ll be the hit of the party with this New Years Eve Party Hat from the Free Kids Crafts team. Get all the party guests together and have them make their own party hat too. There is always a lot of time before the clock strikes twelve and a craft would be a fun activity.
When a 1907 fireworks ban forced the New York Times to find a new celebratory way to ring in the new year during its annual New Year’s jamboree, the paper’s owner Adolph Ochs, inspired by the Western Union Telegraph’s time ball, arranged for an illuminated seven-hundred-pound iron and wood ball to be lowered from the flagpole of the Times Tower. Source: TIME – The Surprising Origins of the New Year’s Eve Ball Drop Tradition
- Card Stock
- Black Construction Paper
- Three Silver Pipe Cleaners
- Glue (Low temp hot glue will work the best, so ask for assistance)
- Cut 2″ strips of black construction paper, gluing ends together to fit around your head.
- Print supplied printables below. Cut out.
- Glue “Happy New Year” to the black head piece.
- Glue a star bust to the end of each pipe cleaner. Glue the other end of the pipe cleaner to inside front of the band.
Get ready to celebrate!
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print in the correct size
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags New Years Eve Crafts
0 thoughts on “New Years Eve Party Hat”