New Years Handprint Poem
Let the kids celebrate the New Year by making this fun and easy New Years Handprint Poem craft. It’s the ideal time to remind young ones that they can contribute to the family’s happiness.
Trivia: In the UK an old custom was to open the door of the house at the last stroke of midnight to let the old year out and the new year in. Source: Project Britain Folklore Calendar – New Year’s Eve Sayings, Customs and Traditions
- White construction paper or card stock
- Colorful construction paper
- Color printer
- Glue stick
- Put white card stock or construction paper in the printer and print out the colorful background.
- Put colored paper in the printer and print out the poem page.
- Place hand on the colored paper with palm over the poem. Trace around and then do the same with the other hand on the other poem.
- Cut out the two hands and glue on the colorful background.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags New Years Crafts