Make A Handprint Mitten Decoration
Today may be a good day to stay inside and show the kids how to have fun learning to Make A Handprint Mitten Decoration . Little kids always like to get their hands into their craft creations. Seeing their finished project hanging on the Christmas tree brings smiles to their faces.
- White Card Stock or Heavy Paper
- Paper Plate
- Colored Paper
- Fine Point Marker
- Glue Stick or Glue Dots
- Hole Punch (optional)
- Print out the pattern for the left and right hand.
- Use the patterns to cut out the mitten part of the project. Glue the mitten to your white cardstock leaving the cuff white so you can write in the name and year the decoration was made
- Spread newspaper to protect your work surface. Place paint in paper plate and one at a time gently press your child’s hand into the paint and then onto the colored mitten. Make sure you match up the right and left hand properly.
- You can use a hole punch to create snow out of white paper or dip the end of a pencil eraser into white paint to make the *snowflakes”.
- This makes a great decoration for your tree to be brought out year after year or to decorate a special package for a family member.
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.