Turn ordinary glass votive cups into Hanukkah Votives. Make these pretty votive cups and keep glitter mess to a minimum with double faced tape. This craft is easy enough for kids old enough to handle scissors. Crafting together as a family is the perfect way share stories about Hanukkah and its meaning.
The story of Hanukkah does not appear in the Torah because the events that inspired the holiday occurred after it was written. Source: History.com – Holidays: Hanukkah
- Plain glass votive candle cups
- Blue and silver glitter
- Blue gemstones
- High tack double stick sheets and tape
- Tea light candles
- Tacky glue
- Run a piece of double stick tape around the top or bottom of your votive cup. Peel off the backing and sprinkle on glitter. Shake off extra.Continue adding rows until you have the desired look.
- Use double stick sheet to cut out stars. Press onto glass, Peel off the backing and sprinkle on glitter. Shake off extra.
- Glue on gemstones.
- Add a votive candle and you’re ready to go.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags votive crafts