Handprint Family Craft
July 28th is Parent’s Day and handprints are all about putting yourself in the picture. Here’s a way to include the whole family no matter how many members. Have all the family get in on the fun and create a lasting memory.
The center part of your hand is made up of five separate bones. Each finger on your hand has three bones, except for your thumb, which has two. So between your wrists, hands, and all your fingers, you’ve got a grand total of 54 bones — all ready to help you grasp things, write your name, pick up the phone, or throw a softball! Source: Kids Health – Your Bones (for Kids)
- Large Cardstock or poster board
- Paper Plates
- Wiggle Eyes
- Tacky Glue
- Black Marker
- Spread newspaper for protection on the work surface.
- Put paint on different paper plates and place a hand palm down. Do not get paint on the thumb.
- Place palm face down on the poster board for each family member.
- Let it dry and then glue on wiggle eyes and draw on mouth with black marker.
- You can title it My family with a black marker and add the following poem if you wish:
My family is a special one
It’s perfect just for me
Let’s place our hands together now
For all the world to see.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.