Beaded Halloween Spider Pattern
It’s time to bring out all the creepy crawly decorations from years gone past and to craft some new ones to make the kids squeal even louder than ever. The FreeKidsCrafts team has put on its scariest thinking caps and created this beaded Halloween Spider for your crafting fun.
- See the illustrated diagram for bead placement.
- Slide 7 black pony beads to the middle of a black pipe cleaner. Fold in half. Slide both ends through another pony bead, pushing it up to the other beads. This will form the back section of the spider.
- Fold two pipe cleaners in half and push through the last bead strung.
- Slide three black pony beads on one end.
- Slide two black pony beads on the other end and then through the third bead on the other side to form the head.
- Wrap a pipe cleaner above and a pipe cleaner below the middle bead.
- Trim the escess pipe cleaner used to form the head bending the ends to secure the beads.
- String four orange beads on each each leg. Shape the legs
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags spider crafts