Pony Bead Alligator
Now is the time to make some backpack accessories before school starts in the fall. This Pony Bead Alligator is just one of many pony bead projects that you can create and surprise all your friends with you collection when school starts.
2 Black Pony Beads
56 Green Pony Beads
29 Lime Green Pony Beads
3 Yards Satin Cord
- Fold your cord in half to find the center.
- Use a half hitch (see detail below) to secure it to lanyard hook.
- Lace beads using photo as a guide.
- Finish by tying off with a double knot.
- Add a dab of glue on your knot and the half hitch attachment to the lanyard and let dry.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags Alligator crafts