Ghost Windsock Craft
This Ghost Windsock is another great classroom project from the Free Kids Crafts Team! Very inexpensive and fun to bring home on the bus! Best of all you probably have all of the materials on hand. If you are looking for something easy and low cost to make lots of for outside decorations this ghost windsock is the perfect craft.
The Kremlin in Russia is rumored to be haunted by Ivan the Terrible.
- Two 9″x 12″ White Craft Foam
- 1/2 Piece Black Craft Foam
- Kid’s Choice Glue, Low Temp Glue Gun, or Tacky Glue
- Hole Punch
- Stapler or Brass Fasteners
- White String
- White Plastic Bag (we used half of a tall kitchen bag)
- Cut a plastic bag into 1″ to 2″ strips.
- Cut a ghostly face out of black craft foam. Glue it to the middle of one piece of white craft foam.
- Turn foam face upside down and glue strips of plastic bag all along the bottom edge of both pieces of foam.
- Staple or fasten sides of foam together to make into the ghost head. Punch a hole in each side. Add a string to hang.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
0 thoughts on “Ghost Windsock Craft”