Goofy Frankenstein Puppet
- Green Plastic or Paper Plate
- Black Plastic or Paper Plate
- Black Marker
- Large Wiggle Eyes
- Jumbo Craft Stick (color with black marker if desired)
- Black Pipe Cleaner
- Cut jagged line across the top of a black plate for hair. Glue to back of the green plate.
- Glue on eyes.
- Draw in scars and mouth.
- Take pipe cleaner and bend the ends to represent nuts and bolts and glue to front of green plate.
- Glue puppet head to stick and have fun.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags frankenstein crafts