Firecracker Party Favors
Make these cute Firecracker Party Favors and fill them with goodies for your Fourth of July party. It’s a lot safer for the kids than the real ones. My son has a birthday on July 1st so a red, white and blue themed birthday party was always a good idea. Depending on the age of the child consider a craft making idea like a Patriotic Macrame Bracelet, a Patriot Lantern or Patriotic Buddies Paper Dolls.
- Empty Toilet Paper Tube
- Red, White and Blue Vinyl Tape
- Red Tissue Paper
- Silver Pipe Cleaners
- Foamie Stars
- Small Goodies
Editor’s Note: If you are concerned about using a Toilet Paper Tube, just put it in the microwave for a couple of seconds to zap any possible germs
- Cut a 2 1/2″ circle out of tissue paper. Place it over the end of an empty tp tube and scotch tape in place.
- Wrap that end with piece of red vinyl tape to make the first row. Follow with additional rows of white and red.
- Fill with goodies and completely cover the end with blue tape.
- Finish by wrapping the rest of the tube with blue tape.
- Glue on white stars.
- Cut three 2″ pieces of silver pipe cleaners and poke the ends into the top.
- Glue a star on each end.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos!More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags 4th of July crafts