Fleece Tissue Holder
This Fleece Tissue Holder is a pretty gift to make for a group project for a nursing home that is useful and a great project to teach simple sewing procedures. The end result will put a smile on the face of the crafter and the recipient. This is a perfect project for one person or a group to make and contribute.
The Kleenex brand of facial tissue was first introduced in 1924 and was invented as a means of removing cold cream from a woman’s face. Source: Thought Co-The History of Kleenex Tissues.
- Sewing Machine or Needle and thread
- Packet of tissues
- Cut your fleece into a 6″ x 7″ rectangle
- Following the illustrations below, fold the bottom up 2 inches
- Fold the top down 2 inches
- Stitch 1/4 inch from each edge.
- Insert tissue packet so that the opening with the tissues pops up through your fleece.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags group projects