Mother’s Day Beaded Key Chain Craft
Hang around with Mom with this Mother’s Day Beaded Key Chain designed by the FreeKidsCrafts Team. It will keep her keys organized and remind her how much you think of her.
One of the first souvenir keychains was used during the World Columbia Exposition in Chicago In 1893. It was better known as the Chicago’s World Fair, Source: Quality Logo Products Blog – What is the History of Keychains?
- Two Yards 1mm Cord
- 84 Pink Mini Pony Beads
- 32 Blue Mini Pony Beads
- 2 Heart Pony Beads
- Key Ring
- Tacky Glue
- Stiffen the ends of the cord with white glue. Let dry.
- Tie a lanyard hook or key ring to middle of the cord.
- On the right hand cord string on three pink pony beads. With the left hand cord go through the same beads in the opposite direction. Pull on both cords, tightening the beads up close to the key ring.
- Weave a second row with four pony beads. Continue weaving using the pattern as a guide.
- Tie off under the last row of beads.
- String on additional pony beads and a heart bead on each cord.
- Tie off and trim.
TIPS & TRICKS
- When stiffening the end of your cord, make it at least an inch long to make it easier to string the beads.
- Have a toothpick on hand in case you need to push a stubborn cord through a pony bead.
Pattern: Click on picture below to open in a print window
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.