Father’s Day Bookmark
This is an easy printable Father’s Day Bookmark for young children to give to Dad. You enjoyed the bookmark so much when we posted a version for Mother’s Day that we thought you might like to have one suitable for Father’s Day. Give this to Dad and maybe add a book he wants to read to show him how much you admire him. This works for Parent’s Day and birthdays too. This printable is provided in both color and black and white.
It is estimated that over 65 million fathers live in the United States. Source: The Pioneer Woman – Interesting Facts About…Father’s Day!
- Card Stock
- Hole Punch
- Crayons, Markers or Colored Pencils (optional)
- Click on either the color or black and white version of this bookmark and print
- If the black and white version is selected, have the kids color before cutting out, it makes it easier.
- Punch hole where indicated.
- Tie 2 or 3 pieces of yarn through the hole and tie in a half hitch knot (see diagram below. Trim ends.
Dad will love reading his favorite book and seeing how much you admire him.
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.