Father Appreciation Paper Chain Craft
The FreeKidsCrafts Team knows how much you appreciate Dad and has designed this Father Appreciation Paper Chain to help you let him know that you know how great he is. You can use our ideas and add some of your own to make it extra special.
There are 1.5 billion fathers worldwide. 66.3 million of those father’s are in the United States.It wasn’t until 1972 that Father’s Day was officially made a U.S. holiday, when President Richard Nixon helped set aside the third Sunday in June for dads. Source: Alder & Cox – Father’s Day Fun Facts
- Construction paper in different colors
- Glue or tape
- Click on Printables and print out the sayings on different colored paper.
- Cut out the strips with the sayings or create your own.
- Make the first circle with one strip and tape or glue. Insert the next strip and glue to make the next circle in the chain.
- Make your chain as long as you would like and give to Dad with a hug and a kiss.
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags Paper Chain Projects