This Challenge Chart is a great way for children to set goals and see them through. During the Caronavirus Pandemic families are faced with battling boredom and lack of stimulation. Have the kids pick a general topic for the day or week and challenge themselves to complete the task in the designated time. Let’s say you want to experiment with a new craft each day. We’ll give you some suggestions and you can search for more. Our Challenge Chart may stimulate someone to try crafting for the first time.
Here are some ideas for crafts to try.
- Printable Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Inspiration Stones
- Kindness Eggs
- Easy Insect Hotel for Kids to Make
- Printable Bug Game
Finding new interests or hobbies, physical exercise and mindfulness have all been shown to reduce boredom. Source: How Stuff Works – What is Boredom?
- White Paper
- Pen, Pencil or Marker
- Click on the pattern below and print out as many charts as you need for your family.
- Select the crafts you want to try this week, maybe one a day.
- Make sure you have all the supplies you need to complete the projects you have selected. If necessary you can order on line from Amazon or Michaels.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags easy kids crafts