Printable Earth Day Love the Earth Activity
April 22nd is Earth Day and this printable Earth Day Love the Earth Activity helps them think about all the ways that they impact the health of our Earth. Each of us can do something to reduce, reuse, recycle and/or repurpose materials. Every little bit adds to a bigger picture.
On the first Earth Day on April 22, 1970, rallies were held in Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles and most other American cities, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. Source: History – Earth Day 2021
- White Paper
- Glue Stick
- Crayons, Markers or Colored Pencils (optional)
- Select the color or black and white Love the Earth printable below and print
- Print the second sheet with the ways to help*
- Gently fold the earth on a cut line and cut on the opposite line to help you get started cutting your flaps,
- Glue the color page over the ways to help and let dry.
- Lift each flap and read how you can reduce, reuse, recycle and repurpose materials to help heal our Earth.
*Older children may want to use a blank sheet and write their own ideas.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.