Pom Pom Polar Bear Craft
Let this cute fuzzy Pom Pom Polar Bear from the FreeKidsCrafts Team take you on an adventure through the frozen north. Read books about polar bears is a fun way to learn more about them.
You might like to read the following books about Polar Bears:
A Polar Bear Journey by Debbie S. Miller (Author) and Jon Van Zyle (Illustrator)
Little Polar Bear By Hans de Beer
The Polar Bear Family by Thor Larsen
- Three White Fuzzy Sticks
- One 1 ½” White Pom Pom
- One 1” White Pom Pom
- Three 3/16” Black Pom Poms
- Craft Glue
- Cut two fuzzy sticks in half.
- Wrap each half tightly around the pen and slide off.
- To make the paws, reshape the last coil of each one so it is bigger on one side than the rest of the coils.
- Glue the coils at the top to the 1 ½” pom pom to make the legs and the body.
- For the ears, cut two 1” pieces off of a fuzzy stick. Form each piece into a circle. Cut off a 5” piece. Use your thumb and forefinger to form a spiral. See photo below.
- Gently ease the middle out to turn it into a small cone.
- Glue the cone and circles to the 1” pom pom to make the head.
- Glue the head to the body.
- Glue three 3/16” black poms in place for the eyes and the nose.
Free Kids Crafts Team
These projects are created by Terri, Betty, Jamie or one of the talented staff members at MakingFriends.com. They have been created exclusively for publication on FreeKidsCrafts.com with supplies you’ll be able to find around your house.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos!More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags polar Bear Crafts