Pilgrim Hat Craft
It’s the season for Thanksgiving pageants and plays. Here’s the perfect craft for your Pilgrim Hat. It’s easy to make and recycles too. So get everybody into the fun of making the costumes and props.
In England, the Pilgrims gathered supplies and proceeded to Plymouth before they sailed. They had two ships called the Speedwell and the Mayflower. The Speedwell was chosen because it would be steady on the water, and the Mayflower was converted into a ship that could hold many people’s things inside of it. Source: History for Kids – The Pilgrims Facts For Kids
- 2 Brown paper bags or a large sheet of kraft mailing paper
- Masking Tape
- Old Belt (or paper or cloth strip
- Beach Bucket
- Measure around the rim of the bucket with the belt and ask an adult to punch another hole and cut off the extra piece of belt.
- Loop belt into a circle and buckle belt.
- If using paper bags, open up the sides and cut off the bottoms. Tape them together.
- Place paper centered over the upside-down beach bucket. Press paper down with hands around bucket to shape.
- Place looped belt over top and push down to the bottom of the bucket near the rim
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags hats and crowns