Friends Around The World Craft
This Friends Around The World craft is a great project for Martin Luther King Day. It encourages kids to appreciate the differences that make up the Earth’s population.
King Entered College At the Age of 15. King was such a gifted student that he skipped grades nine and 12 before enrolling in 1944 at Morehouse College, the alma mater of his father and maternal grandfather. Source: History – 10 Things You May Not Know About Martin Luther King Jr.
- Nine Playtime Paper Dolls
- Clothes for Playtime Paper Dolls*
- Paper in Assorted Colors
- Glue Stick
- Black Marker
- Crayons, Colored Pencils or Markers (optional)
*Note: A variety of clothes including Muslim, Native American, Pacific Island and Kwanzaa in addition to a variety of American clothing can be found by searching Playtime in the search crafts box. You can dress them in traditional garb or modern clothing with a variety of flesh tones.
- Print Nine Playtime Paper Dolls on a variety of skin tone card stock. Remember skin tone has a lot of different colors. We’ve also provided black and white versions if you want the kids to color their own.
- Print clothes and hair for nine Playtime Paper Dolls. Cut out pieces and glue them to Playtime Paper Dolls.
- Arrange and glue in a circle with hands and feet meeting as shown in photo above.
*Note: Pattern provided for clothes is sized to print with Internet Explorer. The actual size will vary according to your browser.
Nine Playtime Paper Dolls
Clothes for Playtime Paper Dolls
Paper in Assorted Colors
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
I’m the Editor of Fun Family Crafts and wanted to let you know that we have featured this project! You can see it here:
Thanks for another great craft idea!