Caribbean Foot Jewelry
Be cool on hot days at the beach or around the pool! This pretty Caribbean Foot Jewelry will be all the rage and a popular craft for teens.
There are 13 countries on the official Caribbean list. Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Haiti, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, and finally Trinidad and Tobago. But there are a lot more islands, territories and dependencies. Source: One Step 4Ward – How Many Countries in the Caribbean List
- Approx 20 grams of Small Glass Beads
- 4mm Gold or Silver Beads
- Beading Elastic
- White Glue
- Cut a 30″ length of elastic. Stiffen ends with white glue.
- String about 12 glass beads on the elastic to the center of the cord. Make sure you have enough to go around your second toe.
- Push both ends of the elastic through a 4mm bead making a loop for your toe.
- String about 1″ of beads on each end making sure they are even in length.
- Push both ends of the elastic through a 4mm bead.
- String another 1″ of beads on each end.
- Push both ends of the elastic through a final 4mm bead.
- Add glass beads to both ends until you have enough to go around your ankle.
- Tie off with a double knot and trim.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags fun teen crafts