Make a Bookworm Bookmark to make reading more fun! Make one for every book you read and write the book name on the back. Collect your bookworms and make a mobile to demonstrate your reading progress for all to see.
Experts say that reading reduces stress by 68 percent for kids and adults. Source: University of Minnesota – Reading For Stress Relief
- Construction Paper
- Wiggle Eyes
- Glue Stick
- Markers or Colored Pencils
- Large Bottle Cap or Small Plastic Lid to Trace Around
- Trace six times around a Snapple cap or other bottle cap onto a piece of construction paper. Cut out the circles.
- Glue the circles together in a row to make a worm.
- Glue on wiggle eyes.
- Cut out or write the letters “READ!” on the circles.
- Write the name of the book on the back.
Here’s some books that may be fun to read with this craft:
Amelia Bedelia, Bookworm by Herman Parish
The Very Hungry Caterpiller by Eric Carle
A Worm’s Tale by Barbaro Lingren
Toestomper and the Caterpillers by Sharleen Calicott
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.