Beaded Irish Flag
Tell everyone you are Irish all year long with this Beaded Irish Flag Key Chain. Friends and family will all want one to show their Irish pride. If you do beading, you probably have most of the supplies already and it is easy enough to get a new beader started.
The green represents Irish nationalism; the orange, Ireland’s Protestant minority, and the Orange Order; the white, lasting peace between the two. Source: Irish Central – Do you know the story behind the Irish flag?
- Lanyard Hook or Key Ring
- 1 Yard of Bead Cord
- 12 Green Pony Beads
- 12 White Pony Beads
- 12 Orange Pony Beads
- White Glue
- Stiffen the ends of the cord with white glue. Let dry.
- Tie a lanyard hook or key ring to middle of the cord.
- On the right hand cord string on six green pony beads. With the left hand cord go through the same beads in the opposite direction. Pull on both cords, tightening the beads up close to the lanyard hook. Repeat to weave a total of six rows.
- Tie off each cord close to the last bead.
- Dab a bit of white glue on each knot. Let dry. Trim.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags Irish crafts