St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Parade Wand
This St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Parade Wand is easy to make and makes it possible for everyone to be a part of the celebration whether they are marching in the parade or cheering them on. We have supplied patterns in both black and white and color, so take your choice.
The first St. Patrick’s Day was held on March 17, 1762 by a group of homesick Irish soldiers and ex-patriots living in New York. Source: NYCStPatricksparade.org – NYC St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
- White Card Stock
- Glitter (optional)
- Green Construction Paper (optional)
- Print and cut out enough shamrocks in either color or on green construction paper for each child.
- Cover the dowel with gold or green glitter if desired. Let dry.
- Cut and glue ribbons to the dowel.
- Glue Shamrock to the dowel and have fun.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags Irish crafts