St. Pat’s Rainbow Loops
Dollar Store Crafts, Early Elementary Craft, Food Crafts, librarians, More Boys Crafts, More School Crafts, parents, Party Crafts, PreSchool Crafts, Spring Crafts, St Patricks Day Crafts, teachers
Pre Schoolers will have a lot of fun creating their own St.Pat’s Rainbow Loops and learning colors This craft has been a favorite for preschoolers for years. Be sure you have enough supplies on hand because you know those rainbow fruit loops are going to disappear.
St. Patrick was a Christian saint who preached God’s word in a country transitioning from paganism. St. Patrick viewed the rainbow as a representation of God’s promise to never again destroy the earth with a flood. So, the Irish myths and legends of rainbows and pots of gold merged with Christian beliefs to where we are today! Source: Farmer’s Almanac – St. Patrick’s Day Starts Rainbow Season!
- Printable Pattern (below)
- Fruit Loops
- Crayons, Markers or Colored Pencils
- Print out enough patterns for everyone.
- Have children color the Pot of Gold
- Help the children identify the Fruit Loops with the correct colors and then glue them to the proper line of the rainbow.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print in the correct size
0 thoughts on “St. Pat’s Rainbow Loops”