Flower Fairy Clothespin Dolls
Dollar Store Crafts, Early Elementary Craft, Flower Crafts, Gifts to Make, librarians, More Girl Crafts, More School Crafts, parents, Repurposed Materials, teachers
Turn clothespins into these adorable flower Fairy Clothespin Dolls. Each child can create their own original doll from scraps of craft materials left over from other projects or inexpensive Dollar Store purchases.
- Flat Slotted Clothespins
- Wooden Kitchen Matches
- Acrylic Paint
- Assorted Silk Flowers
- Embroidery Floss
- Fine Point Black Marker
- Hot Glue or Fabric Glue and Toothpick
- Paint slotted Clothespins. Let dry. Cut wooden clothespins to 1-1/4″ at an angle. These will be the legs. Let dry. Also paint match sticks for arms.
- Wrap the body part of the clothespin with embroidery floss. Also wrap the legs if desired.
- Pull apart silk flowers. Layer two or three sets of petal to make the skirt, cutting holes in the middle to slide down over the dolls head. Glue in place.
- Glue on kitchen matches for arms.
- Make hair by wrapping embroidery floss around three of your fingers. Slip off. tie a piece of floss around the loop. Cut open at the other end.
- Glue on dolls head.
- Add a flower crown.
- Glue on glitter.
- Use a fine point black marker to make the face
These projects are created by Terri, Betty, Jamie or one of the talented staff members at MakingFriends.com. They have been created exclusively for publication on FreeKidsCrafts.com with supplies you'll be able to find around your house.
Tags doll crafts
0 thoughts on “Flower Fairy Clothespin Dolls”